Conifer Mountain Homeowners Association
May 21, 2013
Election of Board Members:
- Ken Franc – President
- Tom Ast – Member at Large, non voting
- Dave Jackson – Vice President
- Neal Sholl – Member at Large
- Nancy Richardson – Treasurer
- Kate Kalivoda – Secretary
- Vern Schmieden – Architectural questions
Conifer Mtn. HOA will support the proposed ECFD mill levy and bond issue of 1.9 mil to support purchase of 2 new trucks for Fire Stations. Due to the recession and lower tax receipts, ECFD does not have the budget to purchase new trucks. The current truck at station #3 has failed pump requirements several years in a row and this affects district wide home insurance rates.
- Conifer Mtn. HOA Board members will schedule a meeting with Fire Chief McLaughlin to discuss details of this proposed mill levy and bond issue. Neal Holl will contact ECFD to schedule. Tentatively scheduled for mid August.
In support of mitigation projects, HOA will refund $40.00 to dues paying HOA members upon receiving chipping receipts paid to a commercial chipping company.
Mountain Clean-up scheduled for June 22. Meet at 9am at Fire Station #3. Ruth Schmieden will contact county for signs and trash bags.
The easement of Steven’s Way continues to be researched. Dave Jackson will check on existing easements. Sam and Kirsten Kimbriel will be assisting Dave. They can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org . Their phone # 303-838-7235.
Evacuation sign posting was brought up to assist in evacuation of mountain in an emergency. This was voted down, with a note for all to check map posted on website. All are encouraged to drive it at least once, to become familiar, before it is an actual emergency.